- Last Updated: Wednesday, 08 January 2020 16:03
New Road Nursery
Sowerby New Road, Sowerby Bridge, Halifax, HX6 1DY
Outstanding Ofsted Inspection!
New Road Children's Centre Nursery is delighted to share the outstanding judgement from their latest Ofsted Inspection. The Nursery was inspected by Ofsted on 28th February 2017 and the report was published on 22nd March 2017. Congratulations to the team on this wonderful achievement! For the full report download PDF
Full and half day care available from 8.30 am – 4.30 pm (TERM TIME ONLY) Prices updated January 2020
New Road Children's Centre nursery offers full and half day care from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm for children aged from 2 to 5 years.
Prices from 1st January 2019.
• Morning sessions run from 8.30 am until 12.30 pm at a cost of £26.50 per session. This session includes a mid-morning snack and lunch.
• Afternoon sessions run from 12.30 pm until 4.30 pm at a cost of £25.50 per session. This session includes an afternoon snack.
• Full days run from 8.30 am until 4.30 pm at a cost of £42.00 per day. This session includes a mid-morning snack, lunch and an afternoon snack.
• A full week of full days (Monday-Friday 8.30 am - 4.30 pm is £210.00)
• We also offer an hourly rate/wrap of £8.00.
We welcome children from a diverse range of backgrounds from 2 to 5 years, staff work closely with parents/carers and likeminded professionals to support each child’s wellbeing and development. The Nursery consists of two large airy rooms, we also have a spacious outdoor area which children have access to at all times.
All our staff are NVQ Level 3 qualified and above and we offer an innovative curriculum based around each child's interests and needs. Each member of staff has had various relevant experiences and the knowledge and skills to support all children to reach their full potential.
We offer a range of healthy snacks throughout the week and a freshly cooked hot meal every lunchtime. All snacks and meals are prepared by our qualified Cook in the nursery’s catering kitchen and all dietary requirements and allergies can be catered for.
Come and have a look round
To arrange a visit to see our fabulous facilities and meet our committed team please call Jill or Hannah on 01422 835614.