- Last Updated: Wednesday, 22 March 2017 16:18
New Road Nursery
Sowerby New Road, Sowerby Bridge, Halifax, HX6 1DY
Outstanding Ofsted Inspection!
New Road Children's Centre Nursery is delighted to share the outstanding judgement from their latest Ofsted Inspection. The Nursery was inspected by Ofsted on 28th February 2017 and the report was published on 22nd March 2017. Congratulations to the team on this wonderful achievement! For the full report download PDF
Full and half day care 7.45 - 5.45pm
New Road Children's Centre nursery offers full and half day care from 7.45am to 5:45pm for children aged from 2 to 5 years.
Prices from 1st September 2015:
- Morning sessions run from 7.45am until 12.45pm at a cost of £26.50 per session. These sessions include breakfast and lunch.
- Afternoon sessions run from 12.45pm until 5:45pm at a cost of £26.00 per session. These sessions include tea.
- Full days run from 7.45am until 5:45pm at a cost of £44.00 per day. This session includes breakfast, lunch and tea.
- A full week of full days (Monday-Friday 7.45am-5:45pm, is £220.00).
- We also have an hourly rate of £6.50.
We welcome children from a diverse range of backgrounds from 2 to 5 years and staff work closely with parents/carers and likeminded professionals to support each child’s wellbeing and development. Children are cared for in 2 large comfortable rooms by trained, experienced Early Years Practitioners, who offer an innovative curriculum based around each child's interests and needs. We also have a spacious outdoor area which children have access to at all times. All our staff are qualified NVQ Level 3 and above. Each member of staff has various relevant experiences, knowledge and skills that support each child in their care to reach their full potential. We currently hold a “Good” Ofsted report which parents/carers can access through the Ofsted website.
Hot, freshly made meals
Meals are prepared in the Out Front Community Kitchen where the chefs prepare healthy, freshly made snacks and meals daily and parents/carers are encouraged to be involved in the choice of menus.
Come and have a look round
To arrange a visit to see our fabulous facilities and meet our committed team please call Jill or Rebekha on 01422 835614.